Caregiver for a day
How about becoming an animal caretaker?
For half a day as a trainer, discover behind the scenes of this fascinating profession by living a privileged experience closer to our animals.
Our healers will make you participate in certain missions:
- The return of the animals;
- Food preparation;
- Cleaning night lodges or enclosures;
- Medical training;
- The creation of environmental enrichment…
A unique and necessarily unforgettable memory.
From April 1 to September 30, 2023
Outside School Holidays: Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays
During School Holidays: 7/7
From 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
– 2 people minimum (If you are the only one registered on the chosen date, another date will be offered to you)
– 5 people maximum per day
– Person aged 12 and over
– Child from 8 to 11 years old (MANDATORY accompanied by an adult)
Due to the physical activities during the performance and the potential danger of certain sequences, healer of a day is not suitable for children under 8 years old or for people with mobility problems.
– 120 € for people from 12 years old and adults
– 195 € for children from 8 to 11 years old with their guide
– 80€ for an additional child (from 8 to 11 years old)
Entrance to the park is included in these prices.
Everything is done to ensure that the half-day Healer for a day is carried out in complete safety and that you keep only good memories of your visit. The equipment is adapted and you will be reminded of clear and detailed instructions at the start of the service. Any breach of these instructions and in particular any endangerment of animals or participants may be subject to definitive exclusion without reimbursement.